Texarkana Metropolitan Planning Organization
Policy Board Meeting,
May 3, 2013 at 12:30 p.m.,
2nd Floor, Texarkana, Texas Municipal Building,
220 Texas Boulevard,
1. Opportunity for Public Comments. Limited to 5 minutes each.
2. Consider Adoption of Resolution #8-2013: 2013 Functional Classification Map.
3. Consider Adoption of Resolution #9-2013: 2013 Urbanized Area Smoothed Boundary Map.
4. Consider Adoption of Resolution #10-2013: Authorization for submission of Letter of Support for continued funding of Arkansas Red River Commission to permit completion of feasibility study for navigation of the Red River to the Texarkana region.
5. Staff Report.
1. A closed meeting is being conducted in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Law, V.T.C.A., Government Code, Section 551.074, Personnel Matters:
a. Interview applicants for Study Director position
b. Discuss offering an applicant employment as Study Director
1. Presentation of decisions from Closed Meeting.
2. Consider offering an applicant employment as Study Director.
This meeting is being conducted in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Law (V.T.C.A. Government Code 551).
If you need special assistance in attending this meeting, please contact us at 903-798-3927 by 5:00 p.m., May 1, 2013.