U.S. Sen. John Boozman, R-Arkansas, will make several stops this week to express his gratitude to the region's health care workers for the care they have provided during the COVID-19 public crisis.
Boozman's schedule includes the following::
- visit Mena Regional Health System at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday.
- visit University of Arkansas-Cossatot in De Queen at 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday at Weyerhaeuser Room, Skilled Trades Building, 183 College
- have dinner meeting with local officials and hospital personnel at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Big Jake's BBQ, 170 N. Construction Ave. in Ashdown.
- meet with Texarkana hospital leaders at 8 a.m. Wednesday at University of Arkansas Medical Sciences Southwest, 300 E. 6th St. in Texarkana.
- visit Pafford EMS at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at 508 E. 3rd St. in Hope.
- visit Howard Memorial Hospital at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at 130 Medical Circle in Nashville.